September 30, 2022
After an extensive investigation, a mixture of Category A, B ad C indecent images were found on the PC, iPhone and five USB sticks belonging to Martin Blake. It was also found that Blake had committed a significant number of other breaches, including using numerous unregistered names and bank accounts, as well as failing to provide further devices identified in the investigation.
September 29, 2022
September 29, 2022
September 26, 2022
September 22, 2022
September 15, 2022
- Man given football banning order racist incident at stadium | September 15, 2022
- Man jailed for life for knife attack | September 14, 2022
- UPDATE: Man charged following attempted robbery at Bacup shop | September 15, 2022
- Further arrest in firearms investigation | September 13, 2022
- Chief Constable Rowley pledges his allegiance to King Charles III. | September 11, 2022
- Death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II | September 08, 2022
Please set your location to view local news.
Officers from Blackpool Police and British Transport Police (BTP) have joined forces to launch an operation which tackles anti-social behaviour in Blackpool.
Four summonsed to court as part of investigation | August 23, 2022
Operation Sheridan was launched in 2013 following allegations of financial irregularity made to the constabulary by Lancashire County Council.
Rapist jailed for life | July 21, 2022
Chris Morriss (crct) groomed the youngster by buying her presents before assaulting her to satisfy his perverted sexual urges.
Blackpool fire death - man arrested | July 21, 2022
As part of our enquiries we have today (Thursday, July 21st) arrested a man on suspicion of manslaughter
Fourteen people arrested as a result of County Lines operation | July 20, 2022
Fourteen people have been arrested in connection with drugs offences after strikes under the name Operation Banshee.
Operation Banshee is a Lancashire Police investigation into the supply of Class A drugs, including heroin and crack cocaine, into the Blackpool area.
Showing Page 8 of 57 (281 articles)