May 24, 2022
Detectives investigating a firearms discharge in Fleetwood have today (Tuesday, May 24th) been granted extra time to question a man in custody.
May 20, 2022
May 19, 2022
- Updated appeal: Family pay tribute to motorcyclist who died following collision in Aughton | May 17, 2022
- Men sentenced after attack on colleague | May 17, 2022
- Man jailed after causing death of Accrington pensioner by dangerous driving | May 16, 2022
- Appeal following attempted armed robbery in Oswaldtwistle | May 15, 2022
- UPDATE: Missing Adam from Barnoldswick found safe and well | May 16, 2022
- Man sentenced for manslaughter of partner | May 13, 2022
Please set your location to view local news.
UPDATE: Wanted man Steven Pinington arrested | May 21, 2021
Further to our earlier appeals, wanted man Steven Pinnington, who has links to Blackpool, has been arrested in Scotland.
Man jailed for life for murder | May 21, 2021
Andrew Claydon, 45, was found guilty of the murder of Matthew Pearson following a trial earlier this month.
Witness appeal after two pedestrians hit by car in Leyland | May 20, 2021
We are appealing for witnesses following a collision between a car and two pedestrians at around 3pm on Tuesday, May 18th at the junction of King Street and Towngate, when a BMW 2 Series collided with a man and woman, both aged in their 50s.
Enquiries underway into cause of Heysham explosion | May 17, 2021
Enquiries into the cause of the explosion are now underway and are likely to take some time.
Tribute to boy who died in suspected gas explosion | May 16, 2021
Very sadly George Arthur Hinds, aged two years and 10 months, died as a result of the incident. Our thoughts are with his loved ones at this distressing time.
Showing Page 46 of 49 (243 articles)