September 30, 2022
After an extensive investigation, a mixture of Category A, B ad C indecent images were found on the PC, iPhone and five USB sticks belonging to Martin Blake. It was also found that Blake had committed a significant number of other breaches, including using numerous unregistered names and bank accounts, as well as failing to provide further devices identified in the investigation.
September 29, 2022
September 29, 2022
September 26, 2022
September 22, 2022
September 15, 2022
- Man given football banning order racist incident at stadium | September 15, 2022
- Man jailed for life for knife attack | September 14, 2022
- UPDATE: Man charged following attempted robbery at Bacup shop | September 15, 2022
- Further arrest in firearms investigation | September 13, 2022
- Chief Constable Rowley pledges his allegiance to King Charles III. | September 11, 2022
- Death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II | September 08, 2022
Please set your location to view local news.
Witness appeal after man in his 90s hit by a car in Blackpool | September 09, 2021
We are appealing for information following a fail-to-stop collision in Blackpool which injured a pedestrian in his 90s. The incident occurred at around 7.10pm yesterday September 8th on Warbreck Drive, Blackpool, close to the junction with Red Bank Road.
Appeal after sexual assault | September 08, 2021
The incident happened at about 5.30pm yesterday (Tuesday, September 7th)
Arrest made in sexual assault investigation | September 08, 2021
Following a number of enquiries throughout the day detectives have this evening arrested a boy on suspicion of sex offences. He is currently in custody.
Fans sentenced for disorder | September 03, 2021
PC Dan Fish, of Lancashire Police, said: “The actions of these men were violent, aggressive and extremely reckless.
Man charged with child abduction | September 02, 2021
We would like to again thank everybody who shared our appeal and played a key role in helping with our investigation.
Showing Page 43 of 57 (281 articles)