May 24, 2022
Detectives investigating a firearms discharge in Fleetwood have today (Tuesday, May 24th) been granted extra time to question a man in custody.
May 20, 2022
May 19, 2022
- Updated appeal: Family pay tribute to motorcyclist who died following collision in Aughton | May 17, 2022
- Men sentenced after attack on colleague | May 17, 2022
- Man jailed after causing death of Accrington pensioner by dangerous driving | May 16, 2022
- Appeal following attempted armed robbery in Oswaldtwistle | May 15, 2022
- UPDATE: Missing Adam from Barnoldswick found safe and well | May 16, 2022
- Man sentenced for manslaughter of partner | May 13, 2022
Please set your location to view local news.
Changes to legislation mean that from 14th July all weapons banned in public by the Criminal Justice Act 1988, including zombie knives, shuriken or death stars and knuckledusters, will now also be banned in private.
Dawn arrests following shooting and murder | July 13, 2021
Officers swooped on the addresses in a series of co-ordinated and simultaneous strikes earlier today.
Appeal after Blackpool stabbing | July 13, 2021
The victim’s injuries are thankfully not life threatening
Appeal after man shot in Preston | July 12, 2021
Thankfully his injuries aren't life threatening. A man has been arrested
Appeal after man dies following collision | July 09, 2021
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting log 0803 of July 8th.
Showing Page 42 of 49 (243 articles)