May 24, 2022
Detectives investigating a firearms discharge in Fleetwood have today (Tuesday, May 24th) been granted extra time to question a man in custody.
May 20, 2022
May 19, 2022
- Updated appeal: Family pay tribute to motorcyclist who died following collision in Aughton | May 17, 2022
- Men sentenced after attack on colleague | May 17, 2022
- Man jailed after causing death of Accrington pensioner by dangerous driving | May 16, 2022
- Appeal following attempted armed robbery in Oswaldtwistle | May 15, 2022
- UPDATE: Missing Adam from Barnoldswick found safe and well | May 16, 2022
- Man sentenced for manslaughter of partner | May 13, 2022
Please set your location to view local news.
Lifting of restrictions Q&A | July 19, 2021
We have answered some questions you may have with the lifting of lockdown restrictions today.
Appeal after arson attack at house in Skelmersdale | July 19, 2021
At around 1am on July 10, we were called following reports a petrol bomb had been thrown through the window of an address in Crossfield Road. Thankfully none of the occupants were injured, although there was some smoke damage caused to the property.
Jordan McManus, 23, of Caunce Street has been arrested as part of Operation Hunter which targets some of the county’s most wanted offenders.
Seven charged after Burnley shooting | July 15, 2021
All those charged were due to appear before Blackburn Magistrates’ Court today
Appeal after Blackburn collision | July 15, 2021
No other vehicles are thought to have been involved.
Showing Page 41 of 49 (243 articles)