Lancashire Constabulary Logo

I have lost my passport, what do I do?

You need to report the loss of your passport to HM Passport Office where you can also apply for a new passport.

There is a fee for a replacement passport. The website also contains instructions on what to do if you subsequently find your old passport.

If you are a foreign national you need to contact your consulate or embassy as soon as possible.