Lancashire Constabulary Logo

I have lost my driving licence, what do I do?

You need to report the loss of your driving licence to the DVLA website where you can also apply for a new license.

There is a fee for a replacement licence.

The website also contains instructions on what to do if you subsequently find your old licence.

If you are a foreign national you need to contact the agency that issued your licence.