Lancashire Constabulary Public Access System (PAS)
Did you know that you can view photographic evidence, calibration certificates, site photographs and FAQs at our Public Access System (PAS) website?
To use PAS you will need:
- Your 16 digit PentiP reference number (located on the 1st page of your letter)
- Your 6 digit PIN Number (located on the 1st page of your NIP/Request for Information, reminder or conditional offer letter above the date)
What information will be available on PAS:
- Photographic evidence of the offence
- Camera calibration certificate
- Site photographs
- Frequently asked questions and answers to assist you
Please make a note of Your PentiP reference and PAS pin number. Further correspondence will not include this guidance.