"To keep people safe and feeling safe and when needed, we can be trusted to Consistently deliver a Competent and Compassionate service 24/7."
"To be Outstanding."
Our Core Services
Contact and Response - Contact us and we will respond quickly and appropriately.
Local Policing - You will know your local team and we will know your area
Serious Crime and Investigation - We will investigate serious and organised crime, terrorism and child sexual exploitation.
We will conduct ourselves in line with the 'Code of Ethics'
Fairness - Honesty - Integrity - Accountability - Leadership - Objectivity - Openness - Respect - Selflessness
Our demand in a Day
On a typical day in Lancashire Police:
Just 19% of calls for our service are crime related - 81% is everything else - 33% of which relates to concerns for safety and of that 33%, 20% relates to mental health.
- receive 608 emergency 999 calls and 2214 non-emergency calls
- make 66 arrests - 5 of which are for sexual offences
- attend 55 domestic abuse incidents
- carry out 9 stop and searches - 3 of these are drug related
- have 289 crimes reported
- respond to 19 missing person reports
- deal with 25 burglaries of which 13 are in homes
- deal with 210 anti-social behaviour incidents
- deal with 109 thefts
- deal with 99 violent crimes
- respond to 18 incidents involving people with mental health issues
- attend 11 road traffic collisions
- submit 34 vulnerable adult and 37 vulnerable child referrals 4 of which are CSE related