Ribble Valley

The below numbers should not be used to report a crime.
You can report a crime or incident online or by calling 101.
In an emergency always dial 999.

Each local policing team has a dedicated phone number or email address for you to contact them directly.

Contact Details

Chipping and Longridge: 01772 209583
Clitheroe and Whalley: 01200 458766
Ribble Valley Rural: 01200 458734
Ribchester, Alston & Hothersall: 01772 209583

You can report non-emergency Coronavirus related incidents via our new online form. Please do not contact your local policing team with any COVID-19 related questions, instead refer to GOV.UK for further information and guidance.

Local Policing in the Ribble Valley operates a policing model where the Constables work across the whole area dealing with incidents that are reported around the clock and the Community Support Officers have direct responsibility for each ward.

Click on the carousel to scroll through your local officers, narrow your search click on one of the tabs below. If you want to know more about an officer you can click on their picture to display more details about them and the areas that they cover. You can also contact the officer directly by selecting the Contact Me option under their details.

Your Local Team

There are no team members for the filters selected.

Reset Filters

Local Contacts

  • Lcc
  • Ribble Valley Council logo long
  • Nigel Evans MP
  • Nhs Logo
  • NFU small
  • Lancashire Fire And Rescue
  • Nwas
  • Ceop
  • Ask The Police
  • Environment Agency Logo Stacked
  • Mca Logo

Rate this page