Our online reporting site is currently unavailable

Friday, April 26, 2019

Our online reporting site is currently unavailable. 

Whilst the site is being worked on you can still speak to us using alternative methods of contacting the police.

Call 999 if a crime is being committed now, the offender is nearby, or if you or other people are injured or in danger.

If you want to report a crime, pass on concerns about your area or simply want to make an enquiry, you can call 101You can call 101 from anywhere in the UK to get through to Lancashire Constabulary.

If you are deaf, hard-of-hearing or speech impaired call our non-emergency number via minicom on 18001 101.

Please note that all 999 and 101 calls are recorded.

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired you can register for the 999 Emergency SMS Service that allows you to text the police in an emergency from your mobile phone.

Smsemergency Image

This service works throughout the UK on all mobile networks, but it cannot be used from abroad.

You have to be registered to use this SMS service. Simply text 'register' from your mobile phone to 999 and follow the instructions. For more information visit their website.

Please do not send test or non-emergency texts – only use emergencySMS for real emergencies.For example, if:

  •  someone’s life is at risk
  •  a crime is happening now
  •  someone is injured or threatened
  •  there is a fire or people are trapped
  •  you need an ambulance urgently
  •  someone is in trouble on the cliffs, on the shoreline or is missing at sea.

The emergency service will either ask for more information or will tell you that help is on the way. Don’t assume that your message has been received until the emergency service sends a message back. It will usually take about two minutes before you get a reply. If you don’t get a reply within three minutes, please try again or find other ways of getting help.


Other News

Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/OtherNews.cshtml)