Wanted man James Geddes has been arrested as part of Operation Hunter.
The 21-year-old was wanted in connection with an assault and kidnap in Fleetwood.
Geddes from Fleetwood was located and arrested in the town this morning (August 11th)and is currently in custody.
This comes after a 36-year-old man from Morecambe, was arrested last week and returned to prison to serve the remainder of his sentence for arson.
He will also be spoken to in connection with reports of assault, criminal damage and threats to kill.
That's three down, two to go of the most wanted individuals in West Lancashire.
They are all wanted by police as part of Operation Hunter dedicated to finding those trying to evade capture.
Since the operation was launched earlier this month, we have made more than 60 arrests in West Division and now we need your help.
If you know these individuals or have any information on where they are please contact us on 101 quoting log number 0523 of July 28th.
- also known as Crowley, is wanted after failing to appear at Preston Magistrates Court
- He is wanted by police on suspicion of breaching the requirements of his Slavery Trafficking Risk Order
- The 35-year-old previously of Cavendish Road, Bispham is described as 5f t9in tall and of a medium build with brown hair and hazel coloured eyes
- He has links to Fleetwood and Blackpool
- is wanted on recall to prison after he failed to appear at court
- The 24-year-old, previously of Pickermere Avenue, Blackpool, has been wanted since April 2021 after failing to appear at Blackpool Magistrates Court on suspicion of breaching a court order
- Royle, has been on licence after being convicted of assault and criminal damage in January 2021 and has now been recalled to prison
- He is described as 5ft 9in tall with fair hair and is known to have connections in Fleetwood