We are appealing for help to find five wanted men.
The five men, all from the West of the county, have been outstanding for some time and are wanted in connection with domestic assaults and other offences.
- Nicholas Shaw, 31, of Royal Bank Road, Blackpool, is wanted for breaching a restraining order in relation to Domestic Abuse.
- Daniel Donovan, 28, of Heeley Road, St Annes, wanted in connection with a section 47 assault, an affray and possession of drugs with intent to supply
- Raymond Connolly, 38, of Kent Street, Fleetwood, is wanted for breach of a restraining order and criminal damage at the Costcutter supermarket in Fleetwood on 15th September 2017
- Ryan Knowles, 34, of Victoria Avenue, Lancaster, is wanted in connection with a domestic assault which occurred on Victoria Avenue, Lancaster, on 13th October 2017
- Freddie Broadbent, 21 of no fixed address in Blackpool, is wanted for a serious assault and aggravated vehicle taking, which occurred on 31st August 2017
Broadbent Knowles Connolly Shaw Donovan
Detective Chief Inspector Becky Smith, of West CID, said: “Tracking down wanted individuals is daily business for us and we prioritise those who pose the greatest risk and threat. As part of that work we are focussing our efforts on these four men and I would urge them to hand themselves in to the police so we can speak to them about these offences.
“I would also appeal to anyone who sees them or knows where they may to get in touch.”
Anyone with information should contact West Risk & Threat Unit on 01253 607066 or 101 or independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.