What is KeyPoint?
Keypoint is a keyholder information database run by Lancashire Constabulary. This scheme allows you to securely register the details of individuals who can be contacted by the emergency services in your absence should an incident occur at your premises.
Your nominated keyholders should:
- Be someone you trust e.g. friend, relative or member of staff
- Have access to your property so that they can come to your home/business to deal with a problem, help limit damage and any possible repair costs
- Live no more than 20 minutes away
- Know how to work any alarms including how to turn them off
- Know where the gas and electricity isolators are
- Know how to turn off the water
- Know if you have any hazards in the premises e.g. dogs, chemicals, pond etc.
Benefits of KeyPoint
- Peace of mind
- A speedier resolution to any issues at your property
- Quick notification of any impending danger e.g. flooding
- The ability to indicate a preferred contractor for emergency repairs should they be required
- Easily updated information
How much does it cost?
A year’s membership costs:
How do I join?
There are a variety of ways that you can join KeyPoint:
Download an application form and send it with a cheque made payable to 'PCC Lancashire' and post it to:
Lancashire Constabulary HQ,
You can also pay by card over the phone on 01772 410107, or by BACs payment.
For more information email us.
See the Terms and Conditions.