Lancashire Police have an online registration system, please read the following instructions carefully then click on the Apply for Foreign Nationals Registration button below to proceed.
ESSENTIAL LIST OF REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO STARTING YOUR REGISTRATION:
You will need all your information with you to start the Police registration process online. There is NO option to save your form part way through so you will need the following information to complete the form in one session.
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Family member details (if required)
- Passport details
- Visa/BRP/travel details
- Study/employment details and
- Access/ability to upload a passport style photograph.
There are 3 steps to follow when registering online:
- Create username and password and validate your email address from the link contained in the email (within 1 hour)
- Create your online profile completing ALL sections and uploading a suitable photograph – have all documents and suitable photograph ready before creating your profile as you only get 20 minutes to do this – you should see the message “You have been successful” if you do not see this message then you will need to start again. When you have been successful you will be invited to make an appointment to complete your Police Registration
- Make an appointment at Leyland Police Station.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
For a new registration, you will need to bring the following:
- £34.00 cash or a valid debit/credit card/ Apple Pay
- Offer letter from your university/CAS or employment contract
- Proof of address in Lancashire, for example your tenancy agreement or confirmation letter from university (including room number), bank statement or utility bill
- The visa/BRP card/letter or email which states that you need to register with the police
IF YOU FAIL TO BRING ANY OF THESE ITEMS TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WE WILL BE UNABLE TO ISSUE A POLICE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE AND YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A FURTHER APPOINTMENT TO ATTEND.