I am going away for a few months, what do I do?

If you are going away for any length of time you should tell us when you return your admission.   You should also arrange for a redirection on your mail or for someone to forward your post to you if going abroad.  If you do not receive your Conditional Offer of Fixed Penalty or further correspondence within 4 weeks of responding you should email us. If you fail to make contact and fail to comply with the request for information on this form (or any subsequent offer) then the matter will proceed to court.

Rate this page