I want to report a pothole in need of urgent repair

Local authorities have a responsibility for the maintenance and repair of most roads within their areas, including pavements or footways.

Common issues include potholes or other defects on the highway, damage or vandalism to council property, drainage or flooding, street light problems, traffic lights not working and more.

You can report a range of issues and problems online via your relevant council website:

Rate this page