I want to report someone as missing, what should I do?

If you wish to report someone as missing you should report it to the police force that covers the area where you last know that they were located. 

For a full list of UK police forces you can visit the Police.UK website.

If you need to contact Lancashire Police to report a missing person please contact us on 101 or +441772 614444 for overseas callers.

If you live in Lancashire but are reporting a missing person in another police force area that force may ask a local officer to call and speak to you and obtain some additional details, which may include a photograph of the missing person if you have one.

Rate this page