I am a Solicitor, how do I apply for information for Family Court Proceedings?

Where police information is required specifically for Family Court Proceedings, private and local authority solicitors may apply to the Police. 

The disclosure of relevant information may be made where consideration is being given by the Courts to children being taken into care or custody/access rights following divorce.  An application form and a fee is required from a Solicitor before consideration is given to any disclosure.

Relevant documents can be found on the Solicitors and Insurance Companies page.

For further details please contact us by email.

Rate this page