Who can I make a complaint about?

You can make a complaint to Lancashire Constabulary about any Police Officer or member of police staff, which includes Police Community Support Officers who are employed by Lancashire Constabulary.

You can also complain about the policies and procedures of Lancashire Constabulary, for example, the use of speed cameras or the number of officers in a neighbourhood. Although such concerns do not relate to the conduct of an individual, these issues will be reviewed and a response provided to you.

Complaints about third parties such as other police forces, contractors such as Group 4 Security or Serco or other organisations such as council employees need to be made directly to the company or organisation concerned.

You can make a complaint by completing an online form, in person, by telephone or by post.



Rate this page