What if I simply want an update about how my case is progressing?

To get information on your case or an update about how your case is progressing you should contact the officer in case or their supervisor.

When the officer who is dealing with your case spoke to you they should have provided their name and contact details to you, either on a business card or by some other means.

You can contact any member of Lancashire Constabulary using an online form and your message will be sent directly to the officer.

If you do not know which officer is dealing with your case you can complete the same form but leave the officer details blank and one of our Contact Management staff will try to locate the relevant officer and pass your message on. To help us locate the correct officer please include as much detail as possible including any names or reference numbers that are in your possession.

Rate this page