I am having problems with youths hanging around every night, what can I do about it?

If the problems are happening now, call us by telephone on 101.

If problems are not happening now, you can discuss the matter with an officer from your local Neighbourhood Policing team. You can find details of your local officer in the Your Area section of the website, type in your postcode, select the area you live from the map or select your local policing team from the list.

When you have located the officer that covers your area you can contact them online by clicking the Contact Me button under their picture or from the pop up box when you click on their picture.

Details are also provided of how to contact your local policing team by telephone or email.

Our staff work 24/7 shifts and may not always be available when you contact them, please allow sufficient time for them to respond to your message before attempting to contact them again.

Rate this page